Proactive Systems Management
Combined with systems monitoring, proactive systems management is another key piece of our service offering. Our NOC Services Team continuously strive to keep our clients’ systems working at optimal performance to avoid unplanned downtime.
We achieve this by combining regular proactive routine maintenance, along with the automation of simple fixes when an issue occurs.
- Scheduled proactive maintenance routines to optimise system performance
- Microsoft patch management
- 3rd party patch management
- Self-healing of minor system issues
- Managed security solutions
- Managed anti-virus
- Managed web-filtering
- Managed anti-spam
- Solarwinds N-Central Remote Monitoring & Management Platform
- Ongoing reviews of issues not identified proactively
- Ongoing reviews of issues not rectified proactively
- Working with support staff to automate time consuming tasks
- Proactively working to identify and resolve unnecessary support requests before they occur
- To provide our clients staff with an improved overall end user experience
- Reduce downtime and interruptions for our clients
- Increase productivity and profits for our clients
- Reduce risk to our clients
- Introduce additional efficiencies to our support offering
Although not directly client facing, our NOC Services department work in conjunction with the other areas of our business to provide our premium service delivery.
14 February 2019
The information technology industry is increasingly using the 'subscription model' to charge clients for services and products provided. In this way, world class IT security and business continuity solutions are now much more accessible to businesses.
1 February 2019
Remote access tools are faster and far more useful and practical than ever before, and our skilled engineers can provide remote support to clients located in London, every bit as well as we can to more “local” clients in Dundee, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
17 January 2019
Twelve months from now, several mainstream Microsoft products go end of life, including Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/R2 and Exchange Server 2010. Don’t wait until it’s too late, now is the time to set budgets and put your business’ new year resolution into practice.