Proactive Systems Management
Combined with systems monitoring, proactive systems management is another key piece of our service offering. Our NOC Services Team continuously strive to keep our clients’ systems working at optimal performance to avoid unplanned downtime.
We achieve this by combining regular proactive routine maintenance, along with the automation of simple fixes when an issue occurs.
- Scheduled proactive maintenance routines to optimise system performance
- Microsoft patch management
- 3rd party patch management
- Self-healing of minor system issues
- Managed security solutions
- Managed anti-virus
- Managed web-filtering
- Managed anti-spam
- Solarwinds N-Central Remote Monitoring & Management Platform
- Ongoing reviews of issues not identified proactively
- Ongoing reviews of issues not rectified proactively
- Working with support staff to automate time consuming tasks
- Proactively working to identify and resolve unnecessary support requests before they occur
- To provide our clients staff with an improved overall end user experience
- Reduce downtime and interruptions for our clients
- Increase productivity and profits for our clients
- Reduce risk to our clients
- Introduce additional efficiencies to our support offering
Although not directly client facing, our NOC Services department work in conjunction with the other areas of our business to provide our premium service delivery.
IT Support and Managed IT Services Providers (MSPs) have been largely overlooked when it comes to recognition for their frontline work during the pandemic.
With visuals that put next-generation gaming consoles to shame and effects that were once only possible in Tinseltown studios, the digital world now comes alive in your home office or place of work.
A recent flood caused us to carry out our business continuity practices and procedures with minimum disruption.