Proactive Systems Management
Combined with systems monitoring, proactive systems management is another key piece of our service offering. Our NOC Services Team continuously strive to keep our clients’ systems working at optimal performance to avoid unplanned downtime.
We achieve this by combining regular proactive routine maintenance, along with the automation of simple fixes when an issue occurs.
- Scheduled proactive maintenance routines to optimise system performance
- Microsoft patch management
- 3rd party patch management
- Self-healing of minor system issues
- Managed security solutions
- Managed anti-virus
- Managed web-filtering
- Managed anti-spam
- Solarwinds N-Central Remote Monitoring & Management Platform
- Ongoing reviews of issues not identified proactively
- Ongoing reviews of issues not rectified proactively
- Working with support staff to automate time consuming tasks
- Proactively working to identify and resolve unnecessary support requests before they occur
- To provide our clients staff with an improved overall end user experience
- Reduce downtime and interruptions for our clients
- Increase productivity and profits for our clients
- Reduce risk to our clients
- Introduce additional efficiencies to our support offering
Although not directly client facing, our NOC Services department work in conjunction with the other areas of our business to provide our premium service delivery.
8 November 2018
The hype surrounding GDPR has died down since go-live – but there are warning signs that the ICO is cracking down.
2 November 2018
The latest Windows 10 update has caused a lot of unexpected problems – you need professional assistance to avoid them.
19 October 2018
It’s been 3 months since Morgan came to Shackleton from an Apprentice IT engineering role at St Andrews University, where he was part of a 100-strong team supporting students, academics and support staff who, in the main, were using identical systems.