From Shackleton's inception, it has been our aim and strategy to focus on the proactive element of IT. We have experienced situations where systems have gone down and it was discovered, after investigation, that this could have been avoided with some proactive intervention. Times have changed but our approach hasn’t! If anything, we are even more focused on proactive systems monitoring than ever.
In conjunction with the rest of our team, our NOC Services team works tirelessly to ensure that we are aware of every aspect of your IT infrastructure and that we monitor the key areas. Our aim is to detect issues and resolve them before they become a problem for your end users or your business.
Centralised real-time monitoring of systems’ status and availability of services and resources:
- Internet Connections
- Server Hardware
- Operating Systems, Applications and Critical Services
- Event Logs
- System performance
- Network Infrastructure
- Desktop Machines
By utilising best in class systems:
- N-Central Remote Monitoring & Management Platform
- Autotask PSA integration for immediate logging of issues
- 3rd Party Solutions for In-depth and Enhanced monitoring capabilities
To provide the best service we can with as little disruption as possible:
- Ensure maximum uptime
- Detect issues before they cause the business problems
- Rectify issues before end users are aware of them
- React quickly to issues that cannot be identified in advance
- Identify root cause problems and anomalies by real-time troubleshooting
17 October 2019
Shackleton Technologies recently had the pleasure of hosting an event to raise awareness in the Dundee and Angus area for The Polar Academy, a Scottish charity created to help young adults become leaders of the future.
25 September 2019
Leandra joined the Shackleton team in July as a Service Desk Coordinator. Many of you will have spoken with Leandra when phoning our service desk team so we thought it’s time for you to get to know her better via our series of team interviews.
19 September 2019
Technology is evolving at a rapid rate and, these days, we're lucky enough to have an app to help enrich every aspect of our lives. In the post, we take a look at all the apps that help us plan the perfect summer holiday.