From Shackleton's inception, it has been our aim and strategy to focus on the proactive element of IT. We have experienced situations where systems have gone down and it was discovered, after investigation, that this could have been avoided with some proactive intervention. Times have changed but our approach hasn’t! If anything, we are even more focused on proactive systems monitoring than ever.
In conjunction with the rest of our team, our NOC Services team works tirelessly to ensure that we are aware of every aspect of your IT infrastructure and that we monitor the key areas. Our aim is to detect issues and resolve them before they become a problem for your end users or your business.
Centralised real-time monitoring of systems’ status and availability of services and resources:
- Internet Connections
- Server Hardware
- Operating Systems, Applications and Critical Services
- Event Logs
- System performance
- Network Infrastructure
- Desktop Machines
By utilising best in class systems:
- N-Central Remote Monitoring & Management Platform
- Autotask PSA integration for immediate logging of issues
- 3rd Party Solutions for In-depth and Enhanced monitoring capabilities
To provide the best service we can with as little disruption as possible:
- Ensure maximum uptime
- Detect issues before they cause the business problems
- Rectify issues before end users are aware of them
- React quickly to issues that cannot be identified in advance
- Identify root cause problems and anomalies by real-time troubleshooting
8 November 2018
The hype surrounding GDPR has died down since go-live – but there are warning signs that the ICO is cracking down.
2 November 2018
The latest Windows 10 update has caused a lot of unexpected problems – you need professional assistance to avoid them.
19 October 2018
It’s been 3 months since Morgan came to Shackleton from an Apprentice IT engineering role at St Andrews University, where he was part of a 100-strong team supporting students, academics and support staff who, in the main, were using identical systems.